Marion's whole career has been based on all elements of health and social care both locally and nationally. Her last position was that of Chief Executive of Kent Community Health NHS Foundation Trust.
Since retiring Marion has become a business advisor and mentor to a number of charitable organisations and small businesses supported by the Kent and Medway Business Fund and The Kent Foundation.
She is President of Friends of the William Harvey Hospital and is a trustee and Programme Manager of the Ashford, Wye and District Branch of the University of the Third Age.
- Member of the Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain
- Personal links with all local NHS and Local Authority organisations
- Personal links with national healthcare bodies. NHS England, NHS Improvement, NHS Providers, NHS Confederation
- Committee Member of the University of the Third Age
- Member of the Rotary Club of Ashford
- Links with a number of voluntary organisations in Kent.
Please login for full contact details. If you are not a member, please email your request which will be forwarded to Marion Dinwoodie. You can click here to send an email intended for Marion Dinwoodie.